HIGHLAND REGENCY HOUSE
Highland Regency House is a luxury apartment community for adults 55 years of age or better. Located in New Ulm, Minn., the city of “charm and tradition”, Highland Regency House offers a high standard of living with the comforts of home without the added responsibilities.
The community consists of 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans in a three story building with underground parking and storage.
There are multiple ways to contact us:
- visit our onsite office
- fill out the contact us form
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call (507) 359-2280
FLOOR PLAN AND RENTAL RATES
- 1-bedroom unit: $786 per month
- 1-bedroom + den unit: $914 per month
- 2-bedroom, 1 bath, end unit: is $1037 per month
- 2-bedroom, 1 bath: $1037 per month
- 2-bedroom, 2 bath unit: $1139 per month
- 2-bedroom, 2 bath, corner unit: $1246 per month
Additional optional fees
- Heated garage space: $50 per month.
- Storage space (4 ft. x 8 ft): $20 per month.
Rent includes heat, water, garbage removal, basic New Ulm Telecom cable, internet, outdoor maintenance and common space usage. Resident responsible for electric.
- Entry foyer and lounge
- Community room with kitchen and restroom
- Ratzkeller pub
- Exercise area
- Healthcare room
- Library and lounge
- Onsite community manager
STANDARD UNIT FEATURES
- Modern kitchen with refrigerator, electric oven and range
- Access to common areas and amenities
- Ample closet space
- Exterior maintenance and apartment repairs
- Lawn maintenance
- Interior building repair
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Handicap accessible
- Individual unit patio or deck
Property Management Company : Kingsway Management Services
Kingsway Management Services is a subsidiary of The Lutheran Home Association (TLHA). TLHA is a not-for-profit ministry dedicated to providing for the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of people in our care. We offer a wide variety of healthcare, housing and spiritual outreach services with campuses in several states and congregational programs nationwide serving seniors and individuals with intellectual developmental disabilities. Services and programs include senior living, skilled nursing care, memory care, disability services, rehabilitative therapies, chaplaincy, Bible classes, worship services and property management services. Learn more at www.tlha.org.
Community Owner: Hometown Apartment Communities, a division of Doneff Companies, LLC
From luxury apartments and exclusive senior housing to short-term corporate suites and affordable, moderate family living, Hometown Apartment Communities has built and manages more than 900 apartment homes across central and eastern Wisconsin. Learn more at doneff.com.