An active and vibrant, Christian senior living community
6150 N. Lecanto Hwy
Beverly Hills, Florida 34465
phone: (352) 465-6006
Kingsway of Beverly Hills, It's Where You Want to Be
Kingsway of Beverly Hills is an active and vibrant, not-for-profit Christian senior living community located in Beverly Hills, Florida. Currently there are 24 “ranch style” independent living villas. We are a religious-based community, though residents are not required to belong to any church or practice any faith to live there.
Built next to the campus of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church and School, Kingsway is nestled within the quiet wooded landscape along the Nature Coast of Florida. With a convenient flight into Orlando or Tampa, you will find a moderate climate while experiencing everything the location and surrounding community have to offer. Local amenities include fishing, golfing, freshwater swimming in springs, state parks, opportunities to experience swimming with manatees, and much more.
Villa sizes are one bedroom and two bedroom units. Each villa features spacious floor plans, vaulted ceilings and plenty of storage space. Plus, the all-season breeze room can be heated or cooled, making it a great multi-use space. Other community amenities include close proximity to Christian services and involvement at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church and School. Participate in community based activities while engaging in a friendly, faith-based community of active seniors.
SERVING OUR RESIDENTS AND COMMUNITY
We offer the following Christian and charitable services:
- Pastoral care which includes but is not limited to in home visits, hospital visits, nursing home visits, and counseling
- Worship Services at St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church located on the Kingsway campus
- Enrichment courses such as Bible studies, workshops and more
- Monthly seminars on issues that focus on health and daily living
- Scholarships for residents who need assistance paying rent
- A Ministry Center for community events and social gatherings for the residents and community members
- Pastoral care with a pastor available onsite from 9 to 11 a.m. on Wednesday mornings and 1 to 3 p.m. on Thursday afternoons, as well as by appointment for other times
VILLA FLOOR PLANS