2010 News Stories

Second in Bible study series now available

Posted on Fri, Sep 10, 2010

Jesus, My Savior from Sin is a simplified Bible study about Romans chapters 1-8. This is the second in a series of Bible studies produced by JCM Media, the publishing arm of Jesus Cares Ministries.

Romans Bible Study SeriesThe Bible study is divided into 10 lessons with verse-by-verse study. The student’s text also includes:

• Life applications
  • Memory verses
  • Prayers
  • An introduction explaining the purpose of each lesson
  • Questions to review the material

These lessons can be used in a variety of ways, including:

• High-functioning students in Jesus Cares Ministries Bible classes
  • In a Bible class for people who learn better and are more comfortable with simpler explanations of Bible verses
  • In a group home for evening devotions
  • For people who prefer a simpler approach to Bible study because of illness or age
  • At Christian day schools
  • For small group Bible studies
  • For personal study

A teacher’s guide is also available on CD-ROM. It includes step-by-step directions for preparing and teaching each lesson and includes student worksheets with permission to copy for students.

Contributers

Ardis Koeller, a teacher in the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS), is the author. She holds a Master’s degree in Exceptional Education. She is also the author of Jesus, My Peace and Joy, the first in this Bible study series, and Joy in Jesus’ Love and co-author of The Simplified Catechism, The Simplified Catechism Teacher’s Guide, and Simplified Bible Stories.

The illustrations were created by Reginald Baylor. He attended the University of Wisconsin, majoring in fine art and art education. He has worked for the Laguna Beach and Newport Beach Art Museums in Southern California. His work has been featured at galleries throughout the United States and at his studio in downtown Milwaukee.

To Order

To order Jesus, My Savior from Sin, ($14.95) or the teacher’s guide ($10.00), call Northwestern Publishing House at 1-800-662-6022 or visit www.nph.net.

We invite you to learn more about our materials by contacting us at 1-888-600-TLHA (8542).

Tags: Jesus Cares Ministries, Bible Studies, WELS